Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Rasponov
G'day my fellow Ghostbusters, Spectre Hunters and Spook Terrorrizers!

I have been on this site for atleast a decade, and had even introduced myself but due to mental and financial struggles I had to shelf a lot of my hobbies, and ghostbusters prop and costume making was alas one of them.
Now things are finally looking up for me again and I have started to slowly take my old hobbies back off the shelf to get to work on them, one by one. So I felt like I should reintroduce myself here.

I am Rasponov, a 30 year old man living in East-Flanders, Belgium (for the time being), who's held Ghostbusters very, very close to his heart ever since first seeing the first movie when I was 8, maybe 9 years old.
I always wanted a proper ghostbusters uniform and the equipment that comes with it, and now that my life is stabilizing, and now that I have a job, I decided to finally make work of it.

I still can't spend overly much yet (so the proton pack I have planned will have to wait) as I am trying to save up to move to the United States to marry and go live with my fiancee, but at the very least I can get the uniform done, and hopefully get or make the Ectogoggles and a version of the PKE meter to add to it, and Maybe make a good foam and PVC version of the Proton Pack and Neutrino Wand, of which I have found some tutorials on Youtube by some gifted people. I know I could buy a complete and working Proton Pack from Hasbro or Mattel, but I'd prefer to make it myself as it would be a true labor of love, and I can give the pack my own quirks and touches to make it truly mine
My end goal for my Ghostbusters Collection is to have a "Working" Proton pack that utilizes the Cool down mechanisms from Ghostbusters: The Video Game from 2009, to give it some more effects besides sounds and lights.
(Here is a link to the mechanism/animation I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qm4OezTsXE )
This pack would be a combination of the proton pack of GB1, GB: The Video Game and GB: Afterlife.
AND to build the original Concept version of Ecto-1, the Checker Marathon Limo Version, instead of the Cadillac Miller-Meteor Version. Altho, if I manage to get the space and opportunity, I'd build all three version of the Ectomobile, the OG concept car, Ecto-1 and Ecto-1a.

Anyways, I hope to be able to pick up the hobby again, and I can't wait to learn from, and meet, you all, as I have many questions considering the Uniform and Equipment (How many key-fobs do they have on their belt, where can I find tutorials/Blueprints for the equipment to make my own, working versions of it, etc)

Stay safe out there, and kick those ghosts their arses ;)

Rasponov
One time liked this

Oh my...this will be interesting...

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]