For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By giantsloar
I havent seen the full bulk of episodes since they were airing just the few the released on DVD and 2 episodes I have on VHS. But I never recall her being in it. But i know some of you guys have seen every episode is there even a mention of her?
By Hasford1978
As far as i know Dana was never in the cartoon series which was a shame i mean they introduced Louis in season 4 or 5, ive seen nearly every single episode & cant ever remember seeing her, although im sure if she was in one someone here will correct me

Wasnt Walter Peck in one Episode as well??
By LeonardD
THE TRUE REASON WAS THIS: This was after the containment unit blew and the gozer incident. They, according to the movie, they were having a bad relationship,due to venkman, and they went their seperate ways. Five years later, they reunited.....to save the world together.
By AJ Quick
LeonardD wrote:THE TRUE REASON WAS THIS: This was after the containment unit blew and the gozer incident. They, according to the movie, they were having a bad relationship,due to venkman, and they went their seperate ways. Five years later, they reunited.....to save the world together.
Um.. those are movies.

Not the Real Ghostbusters.
By Fritz
Dana is never mentioned in the RGB animation. At all. (Which kind of bugged me, especially after GB2.)

An RGB-style Dana did appear in the GB2 adaptation. The character Dr. Novachenka in "Russian About" kind of looks like her.

Dana was, however, mentioned in the RGB comics. Venkman is having a dream in Vol. 1 No. 1 of the Now series, and mutters about the time she turned into a dog. The Marvel UK mentions her apparently more than once, mostly in passing, mostly Venkman saying something along the lines of "I got a date with Dana tonight" or somesuch.

Looks like I’ll be clearing some of my colle[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]