For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
I decided to create this thread so that we euros can keep track of when the traps start arriving at our doorsteps.

I ordered mine within the first 10 minutes, I got a shipping confirmation two days later (19th). I am estimating a 3 weeks' waiting. By November 10th I'll be haunting my mail box...

I hope that it doesn't take 88 days like one of the 12" figure took.
I know some of the other guys in the uk ghostbusters have got theirs, I had mine order in 5 mins and shipping confirmation the next morning but still waiting on mine!
No custom fees, great :), that's lucky.

My trap hasn't arrived yet although two 6" Rays that were shipped separately on the 21st (two days after the trap was shipped) arrived today. I think the trap is probably in customs and I will have to pay importing fees. Lets wait and see.
Lisboa on Friday, at least one trap had also arrived in Germany a few days back I believe; this probably means I can expect it tomorrow or Tuesday. It had better arrive this week or I'll become very impatient!
BH-7060 wrote:Norway, recieved mine thursday. Freaky customs fee on mine.
Also curious. I don't know what determines if there will be customs fees or not. My trap box was opened, it had the inspection tape sealing it. But still I did not pay any fees.
By Cornelius
portugueseGB wrote:
BH-7060 wrote:Norway, recieved mine thursday. Freaky customs fee on mine.
Also curious. I don't know what determines if there will be customs fees or not. My trap box was opened, it had the inspection tape sealing it. But still I did not pay any fees.

Same story here. Also inspection tape, but I did have have to pay a customs fee. €30.35!!! (to answer your question, my friend) Madness! What makes one European country different from another? What's the bloody use of the Schengen agreement if they do charge customs fee for a product in one member country of the EU and they don't in another country (e.g. Portugal) for the same bleedin' product! Then again, @BH-7060, Norway is not a Schengen country, is it?

The trap's pretty nifty, though! Works fine too! No issues!
Hi Cornelius, I wonder the same thing. I heard not all packs are opened, it's a random thing. But if mine was open I don't know why I didn't pay for it and you did. I've had to pay for 12" figures but never for 6" ones.

The trap's great! Yesterday it seemed to me that the ghost-in-trap-trying-to-get-out effects never seem to repeat in exactly the same pattern, another nice touch.

Sorry I wasn't around to help this weekend. Things[…]

We're working to replicate this shirt and have f[…]

For now I’ve used a trick I’ve used […]

Hi, do you know when your instrument bars will he […]