This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

The heatsinks have not been identified.

There are many ways to attach rivits, easiest/cheapest way for someone who has no experience is to get a pop-rivit tool.

well yeah i know...but im using one of those cardboard shipping tubes as the blower base and i was going to wrap it with, i thinks its ?styrene?, a "sale sign". How do i rivet the wrapped sign to the tube itself?
should i use a small washer on the inside of the shipping tube so the rivet stays in place and doesnt rip out? i tried looking through the posts but thhere arent any detailed builds for the SB
It wouldn't be a bad idea. You could also just drill holes in squares of styrene (as long as it's at least 1/16" thick) and use that instead of buying washers. You just want something more rigid than cardboard to hold the rivit.
i saw on norms plans that he has 2 liter soda bottles for the side tanks...has anyone tried thiswith any success? i think im going to try it, but to make the bottle sturdy should i use expanding foam?

Hi, do you know when your instrument bars will he […]

Does anyone still have the .apk for it ?

I totally forgot Alex Brewer also did a fan concep[…]

Hey, can’t hurt to try it… I might[…]