For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Kingpin
Following our popular stint at the Movieum on SFX Weekend last month we were invited back to perform a few reshoots as well as film some new segments for the short presentation Gary is putting together for Johnnie Oddball.

Unfortunately Nick wasn't able to attend, so there's the possibility he may not feature as prominently in the finished feature. Filling his role today was Robert.

First, some better shots of the County Hall entrance hall, where we filmed a lot of shots of us running up and down the marble staircase:

The reshoot allowed more defined roles to be played out during the new scenes that we shot as well as the refilmed finale. Robert assumed the role of Trap Operator, whilst I combined with Mark's Ecto Goggles, performed the role of Advance Scout.

The Goggles were very awesome, but not recommended for prolonged walking around.

We'd set out to refilm the staircase scenes first as to create them in a continuity-accurate sequence, however a building cleaner scuppered that plan, forcing us to shoot a new scene in a former courtyard of the building featuring Mark and Carl.

Thinking back on it, not sure how this scene will be incorporated... But we'll see what Gary does with it.

The director and actors filming one of the segments of the scene:

And another.

Whilst we amused ourselves.

The stairs still closed off, we made our way back to the Chamber via the Hall's needlessly complicated lift system.

Once back in the Chamber, we went through various shots featuring us looking for the ghost, finding him, grabbing him in the streams and dunking him in the Trap.

Carl's suit looks more damp than it actually was in this shot.

Even in the picture's original contrast, it looks soaked.

After filming wrapped, all bar one of us got together for a group photo.

The day was awesome, and with the exception of one mishap, went really well. It was fun getting together again with Mark, Carl, Gary and Joey, as well as Robert, as well as getting to film in the impressive location of the County Hall.

One of the highlights was how well the smoke effect with Mark's Trap came out, it was also cool that he gave me his Ecto Goggles for both the role and to keep.
By UK Ghostbuster 89
haha awesome photos Ben,

yer lol, the slime stands out well in the photos

yes it was truly a great day, couldnt of done it without you guys though, Gary and Johnnie did an amazing job filming and directing it.

no animals were hurt in the making of this film, just a trap lol

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]