By ProtonCharger
id like to see it if you make one. heck id like to see any of them done. steam punk gb stuff is neat.
By deadite280
They did make a slime pistol, which is one of the nick slime blowers with a handle on it. It's at the bottom of the "About the League" page.

I'm into steampunk, and even if it has been done before, a new rendition is always welcome. Heck, the four steampunk ghostbusters have four different packs! (My fav is the second from the right. More recognizable as a proton pack.)
By NR1
I have given thought a few times in the past about using those antique copper/ bronze fire extinguishers for the tanks of a steampunk Slime Blower.

They can be found on ebay all the time, but they can be very expensive and you would need at least three for this project.
By The Roach On Twelve
NR1 wrote:I have given thought a few times in the past about using those antique copper/ bronze fire extinguishers for the tanks of a steampunk Slime Blower.

They can be found on ebay all the time, but they can be very expensive and you would need at least three for this project.
They are nice and somewhat collectible.

There more commonly refereed to as soda ash cans.

Also an indian tank might be an option.
http://www.benmeadows.com/images/xl/IND ... 170300.jpg
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Although it was meant to be based on an old fire extinguisher from the 1500's for a "ghost-extinguisher" concept, I suppose it's sort of slime blower-ish:

Never got around to adding the hose that's supposed to go from the sprayer to the tank. In theory the device dispurces an embalming gas that temporarily puts spirits in a sort of stasis so that they can be bottled in mason jars full of other similar embalming fluids and kept indefinantly for study.

Also designed a label for the back:

I contemplated getting laser cut aluminium but i[…]

Hi, do you know when your instrument bars will he […]

Does anyone still have the .apk for it ?

I totally forgot Alex Brewer also did a fan concep[…]