For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Kingpin
UK Ghostbuster 89 wrote:Ben did you get any reply to the email you sent?
Not as of the last time I'd checked my Hotmail. I'll send then the list we currently have.

Small things of note: I've now got a more accurate Sniffer wand (made using a real Bacharach Gas Probe) and I should have my circuit board with me. I'll also have my GBFans business cards.

On a separate note, do you guys want to do something when the 360/Wii/PC/DS versions come out?

Edit:

Here's the new email I've fired off to Londonist:
Dear Londonist team,

Firstly I'm including a copy of the original email below in case you didn't receive it:

Dear Londonist staff,
In celebration of the release of Ghostbusters: The Video Game this Friday, a group of hopefully 12 or more Ghostbusters fans will be getting together in costume and will be taking a tour of London on Saturday the 20th. We'll be starting at Buckingham Palace somewhere between 10:00AM and 11, and hoping to appear at the Movieum around Noon before eventually progressing on to Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, possibly the Oxford Street HMV, then the London Dungeon and Tower Bridge.

The details are still a bit in flux but I can email again with the final itinerary tomorrow. For more details about what equipment we'll have there and who some of the Ghostbusters will be, please visit http://www.theukghostbusters.co.uk/news.htm.

Hope to see you there, if you're interested.

Yours Sincerely,
Ben King

I'm dropping you another email to let you know of our final plan for our route through the Capitol tomorrow.

The majority of us will be meeting outside Buckingham Palace tomorrow between 10:30 and 11:00AM. Once together, we'll be making our way towards Parliament Square via Birdcage Walk.

Once there we'll be crossing Westminster Bridge so we can stop by at the Movieum, I am unsure of how long we'll be there but it could be somewhere between half hour to a hour depending on the tour we're being given, and photo opportunities with the public.

Once we've finished at the Movieum, we'll cross back over the Thames and stop by Downing Street.

After Downing Street we'll move on to Trafalgar Square and stay there a short while for more photo opportunities.

Once we've finished there, we'll try stop by the Oxford Street HMV store. We sadly don't have anything official planned, and as such probably won't be entering the store itself.

After that point we'll be stopping by (outside at least) the London Dungeon, and eventually make our way to Tower Bridge which will be the final stop on our tour.

When not walking, we'll probably be taking the bus through the city rather than the London Underground.

Once again, on behalf of the British members of GBFans.com and on the behalf of the U.K. Ghostbusters, I'd like to invite any of the Londonist staff to attend and tag along if they'd like.

I look forward to seeing you there if any of you do decide to attend. There is hope for another event at the Movieum in the future, where the parties involved are hoping to have a replica of Ecto-1 in attendance.

Yours Sincerely,

Ben King
By Andy_2_cool
I can get to waterloo very easily so what time will you be at movieum or...finish the moveium?
I'll tag along as a fan to take photos and video also some superglue and tape for damages :P
We should get some "GB CREW" t-shirts :P

Also is there a map of the route you're taking ?
By UK Ghostbuster 89
Ben your the man, thats great, very professional sounding,

yer we be up 4 doing another promo 4 the other versions,

Andy, we shall be roughly at the moveium for 12, or a little after depending on tourists and fans stopping us, not sure how long we will be there,
il pm u my mobile, give us a quick call, if we are inside, just say your with Carl Hopcroft and the UK GBS, then ya should be allowed in free.

C ya all there 2moro, shall be a right good laugh, :cool:
By Kingpin
Andy_2_cool wrote:Also is there a map of the route you're taking ?
Probably would've been a good thing to put together in hindsight... but here's the rough itinerary for tomorrow, excluding the Tube directions I've added:
Buckingham Palace
Parliament (via Birdcage Walk which leads from the Palace to Parliament Square)
If we do the Movium we'll have to make a short detour across Westminster Bridge, and then probably back across it for Downing Street and Trafalgar Square.
Downing street (just a few minutes from Parliament via Whitehall)
Trafalgar Square (just a few minutes from Downing Street via Whitehall)
Oxford Street HMV (probably by Underground from Charing Cross to the Oxford Circus Underground station via Bakerloo.)
Then to get to the London Dungeon, maybe start at Tottenham Court Road Underground (depending where on Oxford Street HMV is) to London Bridge Underground Station via Central and a change onto Jubilee at Bank Underground Station and take the short (hopefully) walk to the Dungeon.
Once at the Dungeon, it's another walk and we're at Tower Bridge.
As long as you have a bit of cash for transport (travel card for buses, etc) and stick with us after the Movieum everything should be fine.
By Geordi
its 6.30

time to get my arse in gear and load up the car

why did I agree to do this,

Oh yer

CAUSE BUSTING MAKE ME FEEL GOOD

See you all in the city guys,
By Kingpin
It's 8:18, and I've just finished my breakfast and I need to don my suit.

Why am I doing this?

Because I ain't 'fraid of no ghost! :)

See you at Buckingham Palace. And remember, don't scare the straights, okay?
By Kamachi
Jinkies, Looks like a good day all in all, Get some good positive vibes off the straights?
By UK Ghostbuster 89
Haha Quality,
yep all aches and pains worth it hey. Great to finally meet all of ya, Cant wait till next 1.

very clear pictures Andy, cheers for coming along and taking them.

never had so many pictures taken in my life lol, and the guys who believed we were actual ghostbusters was hilarious,

Carl.
By loly2kn2
Photies look good! Shame I couldnt make it...

You can really see the difference in the Nomex and poly/cotton suits in the outdoor photos!

Lawrence
By GB_Wales
Yet more awesomeness I have missed out on :(
Looks like you had fun! I WILL join you one day....
By Kingpin
It was all fun until we got to Trafalgar Square, that guy was definitely the Walter Peck of the day, wouldn't let us get a photo with one of the lions at the base of Nelson's Column. :sigh:
By GB_Wales
Kingpin wrote:It was all fun until we got to Trafalgar Square, that guy was definitely the Walter Peck of the day, wouldn't let us get a photo with one of the lions at the base of Nelson's Column. :sigh:
Grr I hope you called him Dick!

Why would he not let you pose there? You need a permit or something?
By UK Ghostbuster 89
yer we apparently need permition to to attract tourists now, load of rubbish but there we are.

lol yer that was funny dont stand here i wont let you, go move other there about 8 meters lol
By Dave Maul
Good to meet up & give my new pack a airing , just a bit more work before its finished ( thanks to Jon & Geordi)

Apart from the occational idiot in uniform was a great day
The security guard in this picture was a total numpty , were standing on a public highway & taking pictures in public is not a crime yet ( I don't think )
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3409/364 ... 9c14_b.jpg

Heres a few pics .
On the Borrowers Sofa

Everyone was in good spirits & no chav's messing us about , The Movium was good & hope the pics in the hall come out well .
By elwoodlpool
Yeah i wanted to come along too but i was working with the band :sigh:
Looked like a laugh though.

Elwood
By carpathiankitty
it was amaaaayzing! i cant believe it went so well to say i was bricking it at the start. dodging the bobbies was ace! at least i got in a few photos, mostly i was behind a camera myself so not that many pics of me strutting my stuff with my lovely ghosttrap :( my photos are on facebook; tairrie owen. i need some id's on people please so if your'e on em tag em! lovely meeting you all, cant wait to do it again!

we came, we saw, we kicked londons ass!
By elwoodlpool
I plan on learning cleanin up the town by the bus boys for halloween and hopefully performing it at our halloween gig in GB uniform. The guys in the band are up for it too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xluJNJp ... re=related

The Bus Boys also used to be Lionel Richies support act....

Elwood

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]