One time wrote: March 16th, 2024, 10:54 pm
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: March 16th, 2024, 3:46 pm I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just to have an extra. I will say I love how it fits in my hand. The hat light doesn't bug me too much. I just painted it. The orange tip though. I know everyone and their terror dog says just use a paint pen but no matter what paints I use this tip does not want to stay painted. I've water based paint markers, oil based paint pens...enamel paint...About ready to throw it out a window.
Rub n buff my friend. It’s what I used in the pictures above. Mix the right shade, let it dry a bit, clear coat with matte clear, then apply weathering (black r n b thinned down with Napthta), clear coat that too if you want but you really don’t need to.

Some of what we can and can't get in Canada means we sometimes don't have those same options. I found a way to get mine painted however and it looks so good that apart from some orange in the underside of it where the bulb is, you can't tell. My wife's skill set painting comes in again.

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]