For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By MaxPower
Hi to all!

I'm italian fan of the real ghostbusters and i'm searching the complete soundtrack of the cartoon.
I already own the song performed by Tahiti and i'm especially looking for these songs:

* "Ghostbusters"
Written by Ray Parker Jr.
Performed by John Smith

* "Boogaloo's Back In Town"
Written by J. Michael Straczynski and Brian O'Neal

* "Touching Old Magic"

Performed by Brian O'Neal

Anybody can tell me where can i find the songs? I'm getting crazy but i can't find them!
Thank You! :D
By Kingpin
AJ Quick wrote: Never released.

Never officially released but not impossible to come by.
MaxPower wrote: Hi to all!

I'm italian fan of the real ghostbusters and i'm searching the complete soundtrack of the cartoon.
I already own the song performed by Tahiti and i'm especially looking for these songs:

* "Ghostbusters"
Written by Ray Parker Jr.
Performed by John Smith

So far, only incomplete versions populate the internet... incomplete in the sense that they only feature the lyrics as heard in the intro sequence. Any search for "Real Ghostbusters Theme" can get you the intro sequence theme.

This was available on Spook Central until recently, it's now a flash-based file since Paul went with a flash media player, but I may still have a .mp3 copy on my harddrive somewhere.
* "Touching Old Magic"

This was available on Spook Central until recently, it's now a flash-based file since Paul went with a flash media player, but I may still have a .mp3 copy on my harddrive somewhere.[/quote]

Have you gotten ahold of "Love Makes me Live" from Banshee Bake a Cherry Pie? I have the MP3 of that.

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]