By EWHilton
***NOT SCREEN ACCURATE***…let’s get that out of the way up front. (But then neither is our Ecto).

So much like the rest of the Ghostheads out there, The Long Suffering Mrs. Hilton and I were super excited by the new Frozen Empire trailer. And also like other Ghostheads we saw the now infamous red parkas and went bananas…but for a slightly different reason…for the last 20 years we have had two of these old American Humane Emergency Services parkas hanging in our closet. We use them off and on in the winter and they are purpose made as first responder parkas. I used to work for American Humane many moons ago with their animal welfare division. But then we saw the trailer, looked at each other and squeed out loud!

So again, not screen accurate at all but they will get us there. I’m going to go pick up some additional black webbing to add to the belt line. I’ll also order a couple black and white larger No Ghost patches for the arms in a bit when I see one with a good Moglie. But I think they’ll look not too shabby come March. And if it’s a typical Colorado March we’ll be quite comfy!
gamera1968 liked this
By LeoCor Replicas
Looks excellent! I just recently moved to the Midwest, so I had to actually get a parka anyway, and thankfully the new trailer came out just in time for me to look for one! I obviously wasn't about to spend $1800 on a coat, but I did find this one on Amazon on sale! It's not a perfect match, but it's close enough for me, and at least the fur is removable. I'd like to try and remove the patch on the arm, and replace it with the new black Mooglie one.

EWHilton liked this
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]