I'm new here but had to let ppl know!
i have and installed the storm 200 in my Tahoe last night and I'm sad to say that its really disappointing!!! it does have wind up and down but its not loud at all.. the normal siren sounds it does have are very loud just like what you hear from the police.. but when u wind up the ecto the sound drops in half!! ok what ever then theres no theme song!!! thats right! no GB song!! for the whole set up was a lil over $400 shipped with speakers.. if i was to do it agin i would just get 2 siren speakers and a mini amp for a mp3 player would have been less then $100 bucks from eBay
just want ppl to know save your $$$
Coulda told you that.

These guys just ripped the same effect from Hprops and tried to make a buck off of it. Always better to go your own route and build to your design than to try to piggyback off of convenience.

I still don't see how having the theme song adds value to the package (which in your case it was absent, so whatever) - whose hearts are you going to win by blasting a song out of a mono speaker with almost no range? Maybe if you were actively trying to piss people off.

As always: Siren should come out of a loudspeaker - music should come out of music speakers.
Hoot liked this
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]