By Kissfan07
Just wondering if anyone has ever seen an Ecto-1 parking only sign around. I have one that says Corvette parking only, but thought it would be cool if I could find one for Ghostbusters. Just a thought.
By jettajeffro
Looks good. I know alot of swap marts have places that make those kinds of signs. You could take a file of that to them and they could make one pretty cheap.

Or you can just have one say "you can't park that here"
By Kissfan07
That would work. Im gonna check out my local sign shop and see if they will make something like that for me. Thanks.
By Ectojeff88
I saw this sign at the Seattle Pop Culture museum but I can never find it anywhere in the film.
Anyone here know which scene it was featured in or was it cut and still undiscovered?
By prodestrian
Ectojeff88 wrote:I saw this sign at the Seattle Pop Culture museum but I can never find it anywhere in the film.
Anyone here know which scene it was featured in or was it cut and still undiscovered?
Could have been cut but I haven't seen it anywhere. I would have guessed it was used by the production team (so "Ghost Busters" refers to the film itself) but it's hard to know. Even the original auction is pretty vague, it just guesses it was used for the Ecto.

I don't have the motivation to do a frame-by-frame lookthrough of the 4K blu-ray to see if I can spot it :lol:

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome