For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Keaton Kohl
Ghost with the most?!?
So I was looking at some original RGB art at a comic con when I noticed this. The green guy in the back on the left has visibly exposed genitals. The people at the booth didn't notice it either until I pointed it out. This photo was taken back in 06 but I forgot had it until yesterday when I was looking at my photos. Did this actually appear in the episode or was it unused art? Anybody know?
By SolidGoldCaddy
Keaton Kohl wrote:Ghost with the most?!?
So I was looking at some original RGB art at a comic con when I noticed this. The green guy in the back on the left has visibly exposed genitals. The people at the booth didn't notice it either until I pointed it out. This photo was taken back in 06 but I forgot had it until yesterday when I was looking at my photos. Did this actually appear in the episode or was it unused art? Anybody know?
OMG!

I can only HOPE that was supposed to be part of a tail poorly drawn. Hard to disagree, its cocknballs.
By Donkey8012
This is very odd. If anyone who has all the episodes of RGB featuring the Boogeyman happens to be watching them anytime soon, keep an eye out for this picture. I would very much like to know if this ever made it to the air...
By Ray Stanz GB
this is possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen. What episode is that from does anyone Know?
By Zack
WOW...

I know it's definetly not from The Boogieman Cometh... I'll have to watch The Boogieman Is Back though I don't seem to remember it. :boogieman: and I think I would lol

EDIT: Huh..after a little research it looks like he was, in the same side in the corner, though I don't think you see much more than that at any point. He just appears to be in the crowd.

By Donkey8012
Oh thank God..
By SlimeGuy
Sure enough, it's on the DVDs.

Wait! This thread is over two years dead. How did you find this?

More importantly, What were you looking for to find a post that has "penis" in the title?
By Gareee
Ou7of7ime wrote:What about the blue thing next to him, its got something down below as well.
He is just sporting a mink Merkin...
By Kingpin
The parental groups would've had kittens had they known about that, back in the day.

How totally bizarre and hilarious, I wonder why that cel wasn't just scrapped and the element in question left out.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
I remember this episode, I think it may even just be part of a dream sequence Slimer is having. The boys are cornered and without their packs and the Boogeyman and some other random spooks are coming up on them. A SUPER buff Slimer flies in weilding suit and proton pack and saves the day. I believe it's in season 7 I'll see if I can get a screencap.
By The Joker
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:I remember this episode, I think it may even just be part of a dream sequence Slimer is having. The boys are cornered and without their packs and the Boogeyman and some other random spooks are coming up on them. A SUPER buff Slimer flies in weilding suit and proton pack and saves the day. I believe it's in season 7 I'll see if I can get a screencap.
The ep is "The Two Faces of Slimer" from season 3. I don't think the Bogeyman was in the dream sequence, tho.
By SlimeGuy
The Joker wrote:
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:I remember this episode, I think it may even just be part of a dream sequence Slimer is having. The boys are cornered and without their packs and the Boogeyman and some other random spooks are coming up on them. A SUPER buff Slimer flies in weilding suit and proton pack and saves the day. I believe it's in season 7 I'll see if I can get a screencap.
The ep is "The Two Faces of Slimer" from season 3. I don't think the Bogeyman was in the dream sequence, tho.
:sigh:

BUZZ! I'm sorry you're both wrong. You don't win the washer and dryer but you do get a lovely consolation prize!

It's actually from "The Boogeyman Is Back" Volume 3, Disk 4. Same episode that the Junior Ghostbusters Debuted in.

And yes, you can see the penis just after the kids and Slimer run into the entrance of the Boogeyman's lair.

And yes, it made it onto TV along with Dana's Nipple.
By Ou7of7ime
SlimeGuy wrote:And yes, you can see the penis just after the kids and Slimer run into the entrance of the Boogeyman's lair.
So now your saying the ghost is a pedophile as well.
By Gareee
SlimeGuy wrote:And yes, it made it onto TV along with Dana's Nipple.

:shock: Dana's Nipple??
By SlimeGuy
Gareee wrote:
:shock: Dana's Nipple??
My friends' father pointed it out to us when we were ten. :walterpeck:

At 51:50 on the DVD as she is grabbed by the claws coming out from her chair and pulled into the kitchen, one of the claws grabs her shirt instead of her and... BOINK! Hello!
By ThrowingChicken
SlimeGuy wrote:
More importantly, What were you looking for to find a post that has "penis" in the title?
What, I search the forum for "penis" once a week!
By Megalomaniac
Wow. I wonder how the censors missed that. The ghost with the genitalia, I mean.
By xtrmn8r17
Yeah I noticed that whole nipple thing too a while back. Ill check it out on blu ray soon as I get home from work
By Rune31
Never noticed either of this stuff until now, shows how perverted we get with age. Ah youth...
By CPU64
Well, the nipple slip was pretty obvious from the beginning..
Never noticed the phallic spook though.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]