Man. I pre ordered as many as these as I could and I’ve been worrying about the resale value. But this is looking like a good investment after all. A) I finally get to own my very own proton pack(a childhood dream) and B) make some money on the extra ones.

I have to say…the fact that that they didn’t announce anything new is very disappointing. Especially if the next “big thing” is going to be a Haslab item and we’ll have to wait for the pre order window and then for production and shipment. They’ll prob wait for the next movie.
Awesome demo of the pack! The final electronics look sooooooo good, can't believe how good. I found myself liking the Afterlife mode even better than the classic. Only concern I have: the auto shut-down of the wand was not worked around and it shuts down the pack too. :( Bummer. And all the minor mistakes were not corrected from prototype to now. That said, I can't wait to get mine!
Egon's journal looks incredible, and the page samples that were shown were already packed with easter eggs.
Ecto24601 wrote: October 28th, 2022, 1:31 am Awesome demo of the pack! The final electronics look sooooooo good, can't believe how good. I found myself liking the Afterlife mode even better than the classic. Only concern I have: the auto shut-down of the wand was not worked around and it shuts down the pack too. :( Bummer. And all the minor mistakes were not corrected from prototype to now. That said, I can't wait to get mine!
Egon's journal looks incredible, and the page samples that were shown were already packed with easter eggs.
Yah the 30 second timeout of the wand is my biggest complaint about it.
With 20,000 of these out there I bet they rerelease the wand without the 30 second shutdown thing. Maybe call it a deluxe wand with exchangeable grips, etc. The whole thing’s been designed and blueprinted already and would need minimal changes.
I'm definitely excited for this even more after watching the latest info, however I wish they would've shown how it can be interchanged into the 84 configuration visually. I could've swore they mentioned we have the option to do so by removing the Afterlife add ons. Hopefully its not just the decals that we seen that makes it the 84
I can paint the tip easily enough but the pack shutting off after 30 seconds and the "Moo" sound the pack makes when the pack is turned on and off due to the vibration motor it does look nice. I'm hopeful the things that I didn't care for are capable of being worked around. I would have liked to see the way the ALICE frame can be locked on.
Has Hasbro announced an official price yet and how they'll be going about offering these for sale? I'm hoping they keep it at 5 or 6 hundred. I'd really like to see them combat scalping when they launch them. Pretty sure someone nabbed one for me but I won't know until the packs come out.
timeware wrote: October 29th, 2022, 12:25 pm Has Hasbro announced an official price yet and how they'll be going about offering these for sale?
The price was set to be around $399.99/£359.99, and would only be available through the HasLab website, based on the announcement released last year.
So they will be available once the pre-orders are fulfilled? I like the idea that it's being offered through their website but hopefully not as a limited time offer. That will be a mess for sure. If it's anything like the popcorn buckets expect to be thrown into a virtual que.
timeware wrote: October 29th, 2022, 1:27 pm So they will be available once the pre-orders are fulfilled? I like the idea that it's being offered through their website but hopefully not as a limited time offer. That will be a mess for sure. If it's anything like the popcorn buckets expect to be thrown into a virtual que.
No. They will not be available to purchase again. You would have had to buy one during the backing period last year.. That's how Haslab projects work. If you miss the backing period, you are out of luck. Your only option is to buy one from someone who did order one, at a very high premium.
greg883, Kingpin, Prime 1986 and 4 others liked this
jonogunn wrote: October 28th, 2022, 1:38 pm
Turtuv wrote: October 28th, 2022, 12:43 pm Hi guys, do you need the new Neutrona Wand (the one with the orange tip) to control the pack from the wand or it works with the previous version too?
Previous version works too. The only change to the orange tip version is the orange tip
I had a similar concern. In the video, one of them specifically called out that they were using the NEW wand before talking about how they figured out how to get it to talk to the pack. After that, the paranoid part of my brain wondered if they quietly updated the wand's electronics for that purpose.

Fingers crossed that's not the case.
RichardLess wrote: October 30th, 2022, 9:12 pm
deadderek wrote: October 27th, 2022, 9:56 pmImage
Scalping has a negative connotation to it. Me? I’m making Hasbro see the error of their ways by offering them outside a niche website.
deadderek wrote: October 30th, 2022, 9:14 pm
RichardLess wrote: October 30th, 2022, 9:12 pm

Scalping has a negative connotation to it. Me? I’m making Hasbro see the error of their ways by offering them outside a niche website.
And I seriously was going to raffle off one on here as a kind of contest. So long as the winner pays for shipping. But now?

I see how it is
deadderek liked this

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]