I can't complain about the shipping on these things. I ordered 10 for me and friends. If history repeats itself (and i'm sure it will) AJ will come through with a well packaged item (s).

I can't be happier with the Customer service I I recieved in the past from this site.

The pin is really amazing. I can't wait to get mine and give these out to my buds. One of my friends is a big Ramis fan and he will freak when he gets his!!

Thanks again to everyone who made this tribute happen!
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Got mine today. So happy with how they turned out. Props to AJ for taking things to the next level.

And props to you for designing a great looking pin!
Dr. Stantz Jr. liked this
By keoni
AJ Quick wrote:Almost all of the pins from the original instock order have shipped.

I have placed an order for additional stock which are currently up for pre-orders. This second run is expected to be in on April 23rd.
That pre-order still available??
Handed some out to my fellow Ghostbusters fans at the Aegis Training and Readiness Center here in Dahlgren, VA... They loved it! You've got supporters now wandering the halls of the most elite military weapons training and research facility in the world! =D
For all of those that keep contacting me asking why they haven't shipped yet.

Unless you purchased in the first hour they went on sale, then it was a pre-order. It clearly said this on the product page, and provided a ship date during ordering. The pins are expected to be here on Monday.

Orders are quoted as shipping as late as June. This is incorrect. I will be shipping much faster and most will go out by the end of next week.

That being said, if you just recently placed an order, that was for a completely different pre-order that won't ship for about 3-4 weeks from now. (This is also indicated on the product page.)
AJ Quick wrote:For all of those that keep contacting me asking why they haven't shipped yet.

Unless you purchased in the first hour they went on sale, then it was a pre-order. It clearly said this on the product page, and provided a ship date during ordering. The pins are expected to be here on Monday.

Orders are quoted as shipping as late as June. This is incorrect. I will be shipping much faster and most will go out by the end of next week.

That being said, if you just recently placed an order, that was for a completely different pre-order that won't ship for about 3-4 weeks from now. (This is also indicated on the product page.)
Thanks Aj for the update and clarification
Pins have arrived and I have already shipped out 30% of the orders.

You will not receive a notice or email on shipment. Your status can be checked by visiting:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/orders/

Or by accessing the URL provided to you in the order email (if you were not logged in).

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]