By DeadRoach
drcaron wrote:Here pictures of my ecto 1 rack build

I use 1" tubing .

The base plate is 18 gadge for the siren,strobe and the propolaray plate Is not accurate but I was preffer to heve it match to the siren plate and is also more stronger ,
the radome suport this was not easy to weld but I make it

Martin

Sent from my ADR6400L using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By RichLather
Is that reflective tape on the radome? I always assumed it was flat red.
By drcaron
RichLather wrote:Is that reflective tape on the radome? I always assumed it was flat red.
Good yses

(I do not tape on it )
I put refletive band to see how he will look and I realise that on picture and I hate it ,so I will change to flat red as he should be .

Martin
By drcaron
I do find a heat sink from a cb base tha look almost the same but I will need to do little modifed on it bifore I peint it black ,here how he look on the rack .

As you can see I have the two diferent oxigen bottle and regulator here the A-6 bottle
and my A-13 regulator for my other bottle

Martin
By odiemodie
Gads! Details supreme! And this is just the tip of the TITANIC still yet! Nothing screams HARDCORE than a well planned, well dedicated, well detailed Ecto EQ build! From scratch, fabrications, totally hand-made, "I got tha chops" craftmanship, not a total "online parts made from someone else" job... no doubt! Puts my thoughts to shame on what I thought as "I got the details down pat and I'm set in what I'm doing... ERRK! Nope, I don't!"

Aye! Another Ecto hero to worship!

Go, drcaron!
By drcaron
Thank you all for the reply ,I will show you more pictures but now i am try to complited my proton pack rack ,I wont made accuracy cause I wante it more stronger for holding the proton pack safety .

here my prototype for the bottom holding bracket ,this way it wont move on side

Martin
By TheRockman
drcaron wrote:here my prototype for the bottom holding bracket ,this way it wont move on side
That is an excellent idea! This whole thing is chock full of win!
By XxEctOxX
how much did it run you? i think i got over charged. Ps how are you attaching them?
By Fifthrider
You're probably right to do that hot rod louver. The ones made from thinner household venting tend to bend with the slightest pressure. ( Touch, the wind, etc. ) What you have there looks much more stable.
By drcaron
I was not thinking about this but now that you tel me I am happy to have chose to put those louver I was wante to put a persssonel tuch on the car since I love hotrod .
Bryan soon you will see a new 1959 Superior ecto-1 after I could relaxing and take the time to finish my 1959 Meller Meteor .

XxEctOxX i dont pay for those louver Daniel give it to me ,but he charged 3 by louver plus the metal ,I dont have the exacte place were I goin to put it I am waiting for some mesurment from Loren ,I think to glue them with car stritural body glue 3m .

Martin

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]