Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By petesapie
Anyone have or know where there are pics of the ghostbusters figures on store shelves , toys r us /Walmart Etc? It would being back great child hood memories being able to see the days when you could walk in and see these for sale on the shelf .
By Spengs
You may want to try through kennercollector.com. Or related toy sites, which are probably linked on Kenner Collector. I'd like to see photos like that myself, not just my from my own memories. As far as I know, I don't have pictures like that. Probably wasn't something we thought of in those times.
petesapie liked this
I found some display stuff from Kenner as well:

http://toysofthe80s.tumblr.com/post/883 ... romotional

Also, there's a news report from the 80's on Toysrus where you can see RGB stuff a few times. Obviously the picture quality is low given today's standards but you can kind of make out some stuff.

Hopefully others will chime in with some goodies! If you sit on Google long enough, you may find the right keywords to bring up a nice video or some photos.
By Spengs
JBlake: Wow! I've never seen any of that material. That's pretty awesome. Thanks so much for posting those pics. :cool:
JBlake liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]